Adana Integrated Health Campus is now fully operational.
Adana Integrated Health Campus is providing its services to Adana, Hatay and Osmaniye provinces of Turkey. The project covers a total area of 318,500 ² and comprises an integrated health campus with a total capacity of 1,550 beds.
The Adana City Hospital includes a 1,300-bed Main Hospital, a 150-bed Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Hospital and a 100-bed High Security Forensic Psychiatric Hospital. The main hospital facility comprises 4 buildings surrounding a shared core building and includes the following hospitals:
• An Oncology Hospital with a bed capacity of 184
• A Cardiovascular Hospital with a bed capacity of 187
• A Maternity and Children’s Hospital with a bed capacity of 347
• A General Hospital with a bed capacity of 582
• A High Security Forensic Psychiatry Hospital with a bed capacity of 100
• A Physical Treatment and Rehabilitation Hospital with a bed capacity of 150
Having a total capacity of 1,550 beds and sitting on an indoor construction area of 550 thousand m2, the Adana City Hospital is recognized as the “World’s Largest Seismically Isolated Hospital” with 1,512 seismic isolators.
Equipped with world-class seismic isolation technology, the Adana City Hospital will continue to fulfill all its operations without any setbacks, even during and after the most severe earthquakes.