Mersin Integrated city Hospital opens door for public patients. The project will be named the first opened PPP structured Healthcare facility at Turkey.
Administration: The Ministry of Health of Turkey, Department of PPP
SPV : Mersin Entegre Sağlik Hizmetleri Yatirim ve İşletme A.Ş.
EPC Contractor: Dia Altyapi Yatirimlari ve İnşaat A.Ş.
Total Closed Area : 331.168 m²
Total Land Area : 232.000 m²
Total Patient Bed Capacity : 1.259
Total Carpark Capacity : 112.883 m² - 3000 cars
Buildings in Scope
1. Main Hospital
Main Hospital Core
3. Technical Services Building
General Planning Criteria
• Each tower has 3 levels of polyclinic rooms. It is planned to have 264 polyclinics.
• It is planned to have 138 intensive care units and 59 newborn intensive care units.
• At the basement it is planned to have carparks and electromechanical rooms.
• At level B1, carparks, laboratories, pharmacies,personnel areas, storage rooms,morg, physioteraphy, etc such
• At entry floor ; central emergency service and imaging units for all towers shall be located. Nuclear
medicine,radiation oncology, hemodialysis and chemotherapy are also at this level.
• First floor contains special pre/post-op rooms and central operation theatres , in addition to angiography, catetery
labs and endoscopy units.